Tickets for The 76th Annual Dolphin Show go on sale Monday, November 27
All performances of The 76th Annual Dolphin Show will be held at:
Parking is free in most Northwestern University campus lots after 4 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. The City of Evanston also offers parking garages and street parking just a few blocks away from Cahn Auditorium.
Accessibility & Amenities
Cahn Auditorium has two levels of audience seating (mid-level orchestra and higher-level mezzanine) as well as a lower level concessions area.
- Restrooms: Located on the lower level and higher-level mezzanine.
- Elevator: Accesses all three levels.
- Seating Accessibility: Includes wheelchair and walker access. Mid-level orchestra seating is accessible via ramp (no stairs). If you would like more information on reserving a wheelchair-accessible seat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late Accessibility: The house manager will seat you at his or her own discretion. Until you are seated, you may watch the performance on the monitor in the lobby area.
- Electronic & Recording Devices: Please turn off or silence all cellphones, pagers, and other devices that make noise or vibrate. Absolutely no photography or videography is permitted in the theatre.