TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
The Dolphin Show handles tickets through Pick-Staiger Concert Hall at Northwestern University. For more information, please email Rick Fromm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to purchase tickets online. Processing fees apply.
By Phone or Fax
Phone: (847) 467-4000
during Ticket Office hours
Fax: (847) 467-1831
24 hours a day
Pick-Staiger Ticket Office
50 Arts Circle Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Ticket Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed on Sundays
Plan Your Visit
Friday, January 24th at 8 PM
Saturday, January 25th at 8 PM
Sunday, January 26th at 2 PM
Friday, January 31st at 8 PM
Saturday, February 1st at 8 PM
General Ticket Prices
Tier 1: $30
Tier 2: $25
Tier 3: $20
Tier 4: $15
Click on the image to view an enlarged version of the seating chart.
DISCOUNTS & SPECIAL PRICES
Senior/Faculty/Staff Discount: $3 off individual tickets
Student Discount (Pre-Show Sales): $10 off individual tickets
Student Price (Day-of Sales): $10, flat rate for all seats
Students must show ID when picking up tickets at Will Call.
Group Sale Prices
Group of 10-19: 10% off
Group of 20-29: 15% off
Group of 30+: 20% off
All performances of SHREK THE MUSICAL will be held at:
Parking is free in most Northwestern University campus lots after 4 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. The City of Evanston also offers parking garages and street parking just a few blocks away from Cahn Auditorium.
Accessibility & Amenities
Cahn Auditorium has two levels of audience seating (mid-level orchestra and higher-level mezzanine) as well as a lower level concessions area.
- Restrooms: Located on the lower level and higher-level mezzanine.
- Elevator: Accesses all three levels.
- Seating Accessibility: Includes wheelchair and walker access. Mid-level orchestra seating is accessible via ramp (no stairs). If you would like more information on reserving a wheelchair-accessible seat, please contact email@example.com.
- Late Accessibility: The house manager will seat you at his or her own discretion. Until you are seated, you may watch the performance on the monitor in the lobby area.
- Electronic & Recording Devices: Please turn off or silence all cellphones, pagers, and other devices that make noise or vibrate. Absolutely no photography or videography is permitted in the theatre.
- Concessions: Sold before and during intermission on the lower level. Includes water, soda, and candy.
- Show Merchandise: Sold before and during intermission in the lobby on the middle level.