Tickets for The 73rd Annual Dolphin Show: Titanic are live! You can purchase them here.
The Dolphin Show handles tickets through Pick-Staiger Concert Hall at Northwestern University. For more information, please email Alex Gold at email@example.com.
By Phone or Fax
Phone: (847) 467-4000
during Ticket Office hours
Fax: (847) 467-1831
24 hours a day
Pick-Staiger Ticket Office
50 Arts Circle Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
Ticket Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed on Sundays
Plan Your Visit
Friday, January 23, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 2 PM
Friday, January 30, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 7:30 PM
General Ticket Prices
Tier 1: $30
Tier 2: $25
Tier 3: $20
Tier 4: $15
Click on the image to view an enlarged version of the seating chart.
Students: $5 in advance (Tiers 3 & 4), $10 on the day of the performance
Seniors/Faculty/Staff: $10 off any ticket
Group Sale Prices
Group of 10-19: 10% off
Group of 20-29: 15% off
Group of 30+: 20% off
Book Your Discounted Reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn of Evanston!
The Dolphin Show is proud to work with many Evanston and Chicago companies, including the Hilton Garden Inn of Evanston. As part of their ongoing commitment to the Northwestern and Evanston community, they offer a special discount for alumni, family, and friends of Dolphin. Plan your trip now and book your room at HGI today! Click here to book a room for Jan. 23 - Jan. 26 OR Jan. 30 - Feb. 2.
All performances of Titanic will be held at:
Parking is free in most Northwestern University campus lots after 4 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends. The City of Evanston also offers parking garages and street parking just a few blocks away from Cahn Auditorium.
Accessibility & Amenities
Cahn Auditorium has two levels of audience seating (mid-level orchestra and higher-level mezzanine) as well as a lower level concessions area.
- Restrooms: Located on the lower level and higher-level mezzanine.
- Elevator: Accesses all three levels.
- Seating Accessibility: Includes wheelchair and walker access. Mid-level orchestra seating is accessible via ramp (no stairs). If you would like more information on reserving a wheelchair-accessible seat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late Accessibility: The house manager will seat you at his or her own discretion. Until you are seated, you may watch the performance on the monitor in the lobby area.
- Electronic & Recording Devices: Please turn off or silence all cellphones, pagers, and other devices that make noise or vibrate. Absolutely no photography or videography is permitted in the theatre.
- Concessions: Sold before and during intermission on the lower level. Includes water, soda, and candy.
- Show Merchandise: Sold before and during intermission in the lobby on the middle level.